Engineered Woods in Glass or Resin
Times change and design trends need to evolve. One positive change is the focus on renewables & sustainability. Surface products is committed to sustainable products and practice. To this end, we offer our new collection of engineered wood in glass or resin.
Our “Echo Wood” product line offers an entirely new spectrum of options for creating cutting edge design with classic or exotic wood materials that are environmentally sensitive.
Manufactured using renewable farmed tree fibers; our veneers create the look of the most desirable wood finishes, from Ebony and Zebrawood to White Oak and Walnut.
Our Echo Wood products may also be incorporated into applications that are eligible for LEED® credits MR4.1+4.2.
Caramelized Bamboo Cherry, Fir, Gun Metal Ebony, Macassar Ebony, Mahogany, Maple, Natural Bamboo, Rift White Oak, Teak, Walnut, Wenge, Zebrawood. (Custom finishes are also available upon request)
- Approximately 70% of Echo Wood species will be available FSC certified June 2010.
- Ten saplings are planted for every tree harvested.
- 100% of the fiber for Echo Wood is used.
- Echo Wood preserves rare and exotic trees for future generations.
- Echo Wood veneers can be laid-up on a 100% recycled wood Particle Board or MDF produced with
- No added Urea Formaldehyde – possible LEED® credit 4.1+4.2.
- Echo Wood can be laid-up regionally to reduce fossil fuel emissions possible LEED® credit 5.1+5.2.
- Echo Wood can be laid-up on an FSC certified Particle Board or MDF possible LEED® credit 7.
Please feel free to contact us for any questions, consultation or order a sample today.
Echo Wood Zebrawood (Starphire)
Echo Wood Wenge (Starphire)
Echo Wood Walnut (Starphire)
Echo Wood Teak (Starphire)
Echo Wood Rift White Oak (Starphire)
Echo Wood Maple (Starphire)
Echo Wood Mahogany (Starphire)
Echo Wood Macassar Ebony (Starphire)
Echo Wood Gun Metal Ebony (Starphire)
Echo Wood Fir (Starphire)
Echo Wood Cherry (Starphire)
Echo Wood Caramelized Bamboo (Starphire)